⭐️ The Opportunity
As our Head of Sustainability, you will be part of a rapidly growing company and team. You’ll get the opportunity to work closely with the other teams at Datia and impact strategy, product and sales. Some highlights of the opportunity:
- Work with a product that drives more capital towards sustainable investments
- Work in the dynamic landscape of sustainability regulations
- Work both on a strategic and operational level
- Work with a diverse team from different nationalities and backgrounds
- Work closely with the Management team at Datia
📚 Your Work
This is a role with a broad set of responsibilities. You will be working closely with the founders, product team, and sales. Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Keep up to date with regulatory developments within finance/sustainability.
- Work with the Marketing team to help educate the market on the latest developments in sustainable finance.
- Support the Sales team with sustainability and regulatory insights
- Work with our Product team to define product requirements for sustainable finance regulations and overall ESG investing.
👟 About you
→ We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. We’d love to learn more about you. Even if just a few of these apply to you. 🦄
- You have an interest in Sustainability and Finance
- You have experience with ESG data collection, reporting and insights.
- You have experience working with EU Regulations like SFDR (Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation) and the EU Taxonomy
You thrive in fast moving environments. We are a small team and we move fast
🎁 Our benefits
25 paid vacation days per year (PTO)
Stock Options: We want everybody to be a true owner in our company.
Work Remotely: Everyone at Datia is free to live and work in the places they thrive.
Make a big difference: Take, own and implement decisions to build Datia from the beginning.
Transparent Culture: We value transparency, and if you join us, you can expect a complete understanding of our company finances, strategy and future.