⭐️ The Opportunity
As an AE at Datia, you will be part of a rapidly growing company and team. You’ll play a key role in scaling sustainable finance, our sales function and company. Some highlights of the opportunity:
- Work closely with the Management team
- Build a network in the finance and sustainability industry
- Impact go-to-market and sales strategy
- Work with a diverse team from different nationalities and backgrounds
- Drive capital towards sustainable alternatives
📚 Your Work
You will play a key role in building out the sales team and process. Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to closing
- Present products to prospective clients
- Remain in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Document feedback for the product team
- Continuously improve the sales process
👟 About you
→ We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. We’d love to learn more about you. Even if just a few of these apply to you. 🦄
- An interest in Sustainability and Finance
- Experience from an early-stage SaaS company
- Proven track record as an Account Executive, or similar sales role
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Driven self-starter who wants to learn and grow.
- Excellent phone, writing, and listening skills
- Comfortable working in English as the primary language
- Experience in the financial industry
🎁 Our benefits
25 paid vacation days per year (PTO)
Stock Options: We want everybody to be a true owner in our company.
Work Remotely: Everyone at Datia is free to live and work in the places they thrive.
Make a big difference: Take, own and implement decisions to build Datia from the beginning.
Transparent Culture: We value transparency, and if you join us, you can expect a complete understanding of our company finances, strategy and future.