⭐️ The Opportunity
As a BDR at Datia, you will be part of a rapidly growing company and team. You’ll play a key role in scaling sustainable finance, our sales function, and our company. Some highlights of the opportunity:
- Work closely with the Management team
- Build a network in the finance and sustainability industry
- Work with a diverse team from different nationalities and backgrounds
- Training and resources to improve as a sales professional
📚 Your Work
You will play a key role in the sales team, your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Use prospecting strategies to lead initial outreach to prospects
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Schedule discovery meetings for other team members
- Document insights and learnings
- Over time you’ll have the opportunity to run your own sales processes
👟 About you
→ We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. We’d love to learn more about you, even if just a few of these apply to you. 🦄
- An interest in Sustainability and Finance
- Driven self-starter who wants to learn and grow
- Excellent phone, writing, and listening skills
- Comfortable working in English as the primary language
- At least one year of professional experience, ideally in sales or a similar role
- Experience working in a CRM
🎁 Our benefits
25 paid vacation days per year (PTO)
Stock Options: We want everybody to be a true owner in our company.
Work Remotely: Everyone at Datia is free to live and work in the places they thrive.
Make a big difference: Take, own and implement decisions to build Datia from the beginning.
Transparent Culture: We value transparency, and if you join us, you can expect a complete understanding of our company finances, strategy and future.